Thanks for using the Model Match. We are committed to the security and privacy of your data. We take this commitment very seriously. We are committed to following and continuously evolving best practices to support this principle.
What Information We Collect
What types of information we collect from you depends on how you use the Services, what Services you use, and what information you choose to provide or make available to us. We collect information from you when you:
● Create or register an account, and when you administer your account
● Input information or data into any of our Services, or post or upload Content to our Services
● Submit questions, requests, other communications to us via forms, email, or other communication media
● Contact us for customer support or technical support ● Visit any of our websites or download any of our apps
● Participate in any promotions, demonstrations, contests, surveys, or other marketing events
● Interact with other Model Match users and guests on our community forums ● Integrate third-party products and services with your Model Match account
Information related to the creation of accounts or that otherwise identifies you as a customer or end user of Model Match is what we call “Customer Information.” Customer Information may include certain “personal information”, such as your name, email address, gender, postal address and phone number. It also may include payment information, such as payment method, credit card information, and any contact information (such as name and postal address) associated with payment billing information. If you are an end user using the Services through an account created on your behalf by an Model Match customer (such as an employer, organization of which you are a member, or another individual), we may collect and process
Customer Information about you on behalf of the Model Match customer with whom your use of the Services is associated.
When you create an account with Model Match, we may collect certain Customer Information directly from you or, if you create your account using a third-party service (such as Google or any other single sign on services), we may collect Customer Information about you from the third-party service (such as your username or user ID associated with that third-party service). By choosing to create an account using a third-party service, you authorize us to collect Customer Information necessary to authenticate your account with the third-party service provider.
One of the core aspects of the Model Match Products (and our related Services) is that you can upload any information, data, content, material – anything. We call anything you upload through the Model Match Products “Content.” You (and anyone who can interact with your use of the Model Match Products) ultimately controls the nature of the Content, and our collection, use, and disclosure practices with respect to Content are separate from those with respect to other sorts of information we collect, including Customer Information. As explained in detail above, we may also upload Content automatically with your authorization from third-party service providers.
Information collected automatically through your use of the Services
We collect information about how you use the Services and your actions on the Services, including IP addresses, what software and hardware you use (such as browser types, operating systems, ISPs, platform type, device type, mobile device identifiers such as make and model, mobile carrier), pages or features of Model Match used and associated dates and time stamps, search terms, links you click, whether you open messages sent to your account, and other statistics related to your usage of the Services. We may also use tools, including third-party tools, to collect analytics data. Some of this information is collected through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, session replay scripts, and similar technologies (“tracking technologies”). We may also work with third party partners to employ tracking technologies.
● Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
● Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
● Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
● Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third party sites.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies or otherwise wish to disable our use of tracking technologies, please see “Managing Your Information,” below. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Services, as some features may not work properly.
Aggregated and de-identified information
We may collect information by aggregating and de-identifying other information. The aggregation and de-identification process prevents the information from being reassociated or identified with any one customer account, user, or individual. We may use aggregated and de- identified information for a wide variety of statistical and analytical purposes.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, and how we use it depends on what we collect and what Services you use (or features of the Services). These purposes may include:
● Fulfilling our contract with you and providing the Services to you, such as:
○ Responding to requests or inquiries from you
○ Providing customer support or technical assistance
○ Contacting you to provide product updates, information about products you have requested or purchased, marketing Model Match products, services and features that you may be interested in, and monitoring the performance of our advertisements and marketing efforts
○ Creating, managing, or administering your information and account, including identifying you with your account or the account of an Model Match customer
○ Billing you and processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased
○ Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services
○ Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services and policy changes
○ Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality of a service
○ Providing Services on behalf of our customers, such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, and verifying customer information
○ Processing applications and transactions ○ Allowing you to register for events
○ Sharing with third parties for the purposes discussed in “How we share information”, below
● Analyzing and improving our Services pursuant to our legitimate interest, such as:
○ Deriving market insights, ways to improve the Services, and other business analysis or research purposes
○ Customizing existing and future product offerings and other aspects of the Services to you and other users
○ Securing the Services and our systems, and protecting your information and data
○ Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
○ Measuring interest and engagement in our Services and short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads
○ Undertaking research for technological development and demonstration
○ Researching and developing products (including marketing research), services, marketing or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability or efficiency
○ Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Services ○ Developing new products and Services
○ Ensuring internal quality control
○ Verifying your identity and preventing fraud
○ Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality ○ Enforcing our terms and policies
○ Complying with our legal obligations
● Providing you with additional content and Services, such as:
○ Furnishing you with customized materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services
○ Auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities
○ Other purposes you consent to, are notified of, or are disclosed when you provide personal information
● Marketing Our Products and Services. We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law. If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you would like to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time as set forth below.
● Consent. We may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information, or with your consent.
Specifically, we may use personal information (including those contained within the Customer Information or otherwise collected by us) for the above purposes, but only to the extent necessary for the purposes for which you have provided us with the information, to respond to inquiries or requests (including requests for customer support or technical assistance), to otherwise perform our obligations or act consistently with our
Terms of Service, to respond to law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests, and to otherwise use the information consistent with your instructions to us (both explicit, such as when you contact us directly with a request, and implied, such as when you engage us to provide you with the Services). If you wish to change these instructions, either by request, by correcting, amending, or deleting information we may have collected about you, or by opting out of certain data collection practices, please see “Managing Your Information”, below.
Use of Content
How we share information
Except as provided below, we do not share, disclose, or sell your personal information.
For a list of the categories of personal information we have disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the past 12 months, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We disclose information we collect in the following cases:
● You asked us to, or otherwise gave your specific consent.
● With vendors we engage to provide you with aspects of the Services, such as data storage, hosting, and payment processing.
● With third-party service providers who enable certain features or functionalities of the Services that you’ve requested.
● With vendors we engage to help us with marketing and email campaigns, to advertise, gain insights, and perform analytics into how the Services are used and how they might be improved (for example, we may share Customer Information with various social media platforms to engage in custom audience advertising or use third-party data enrichment services to match Customer Information or other personal information we collect with publicly available database information in order to communicate more effectively with you).
● As necessary to comply with applicable law, including governmental requests, law enforcement requests, and otherwise to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of you, us, or others.
● As necessary in the event of a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, financing, or other disposition of all or any portion of Model Match business, assets, or stock.
We retain the information we receive for as long as you use the Services or as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
How we secure your information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect and store. Unfortunately, no security measures are 100% foolproof, and as such no network or system (including ours) can be guaranteed to be 100% secure against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to information we collect and store. If you believe your information may not be secure for any reason, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Managing Your Information
You have many choices to access information we collect about you and about how we use or disclose that information. This section details many of those choices, including how you can exercise rights you may have with respect to your information (including personal information), how you can opt out of collection and use of certain types of information for certain purposes (such as marketing), and how you can use your browser or third-party tools to disable certain collection methods (such as cookies or tracking technologies).
You may access, correct, or amend, but you may not delete Content by accessing it within Model Match. You control all Content you upload. Content may be retained in archive or backup.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your personal information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your personal information; (v) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed personal information; (vi) withdraw your consent; and (vii) request erasure of personal information held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be able to exercise some of these rights by logging in to your account and navigating to your Account page. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in de-identified and/or aggregated form, in archived or backup copies as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or as otherwise required by law.
We will process your requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
Model Match complies with any applicable laws prohibiting discriminatory or retaliatory treatment by Model Match for your exercise of any legal rights granted to you of your engagement in legally protected activities.
We may use some of the information we collect for marketing purposes, including to send you promotional communications about new Model Match features, products, events, or other opportunities. If you wish to stop receiving these communications or to opt out of use of your information for these purposes, please follow the opt-out instructions by clicking “Unsubscribe” (or similar opt-out language) in those communications. You can also contact us at email@example.com to opt out.
Depending on where you live, you may have a right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies – How to Opt Out
If you would prefer not to accept cookies or otherwise wish to disable our use of tracking technologies, most browsers and mobile devices allow you to change your settings so as to notify you when you receive cookies or other tracking technologies are being used, and to choose whether or not to accept/allow it. Most browsers also allow you to disable or delete existing cookies or to automatically reject future cookies. Disabling cookies may limit your ability to use the Services.
Certain tracking technologies we use are related to advertising networks, and through those technologies we may share certain information such as IP addresses. Please note that the information we share with those advertising networks might be combined with other information about you that those networks may have collected from other sources.
Certain tracking technologies we use involve the use of session replay scripts or other scripts that run directly from your browser. If you wish to disable these tracking technologies, you can install a third-party browser analytics blocker plug-in such as Ghostery.
Information from Children
Model Match is not directed to children under the age of 18 (or other age as required by local law) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information from our files as soon as is practicable. If you learn that your child has provided us
with personal information without your consent, you may contact us at email@example.com.