The Top 10 Open Ended Questions for Producers
We’ve put together a list of the Top 10 open ended questions you can use in your conversations with Producers.
Over the years we’ve fine tuned this list to enable our team to extract as much value as possible when speaking with potential candidates.
- How long have you been in this crazy business?
- What are some of your goals for this year?
- What about our industry keeps you in the office or up late?
- What is important to you about the leadership you get to help you accomplish your goals?
- Tell me about some of the best times in your career and the culture of the company you worked with at that time.
- What is the flow of a file like where you are? Is there anything you would change about it if you could?
- What are the most important things for you to learn about an organization before you determine they are worth your time to maintain a future relationship with?
- Who owns the purchase market in your area?
- Who is your major competition?
- Tell me about your marketing platform for referral partners and your past customers.
- Do you meet with new referral partners frequently?
- What is a typical month like for you production-wise?
- Do you have an average loan amount like ours (refer to the Zillow Local Market Reports if you need a reference)